Thursday, August 26, 2010

Like button top ten



Everyone's gone 'like' button crazy.

Here's my like it top ten.

Well it's a top six actually. Can you help me find another four?

You're allowed some creative licence. For example, Shimmy Shimmy Ya doesn't have 'like' in the title but sings 'ooh baby I like it raw'...

How do you like it?

Do you like it?

In no particular order:

1. I think I like it - Fake Blood



2. I wanna see you freak (like this)



3. That's the way I like it - KC and the Sunshine Band



4. DJ Pied Piper and the MCs - Do you really like it?



5. Shimmy Shimmy Ya - Ol Dirty Bastard



6. I like it - Enrique Iglesias ft Pitbull



(Video not working? Click the song title)

7. I like to move it - Reel 2 Real (via @Iamfakeblood)



8. I like it - Gerry & The Pacemakers (via @nickfaber's mum!)



9. Like I love you - Justin Timberlake (via @Iamfakeblood)



10. Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana (via @Iamfakeblood)



Over to you.

Suggestions in the comments please...

PS. Yes I could have shared a Spotify playlist but with no 'wanna see you freak' my list would be like so incomplete (like a date without a kiss). If you want to find it, go ahead. And let me know how you get on with that.

5 comments:

AMANDA said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw&feature=related

Hayes Ben Thompson said...

Thanks, Amanda. Yolandi says 'lick it' but not 'like it', as far as I can tell.

Love Die Antwoord. I want to do a guide to some of their lingo, it's very different.

Favorite lyric?

'Can I touch you, friend?'

Hayes Ben Thompson said...

IamFakeBlood @HayesThompson Reel 2 Real "I Like To Move It" surely!

Hayes Ben Thompson said...

IamFakeBlood @HayesThompson Walk Like An Egyptian. Fonda Rae - Over Like A Fat Rat. Justin Timberlake - Like I Love You. Smells Like Teen Spirit etc

Hayes Ben Thompson said...

NickFaber @HayesThompson @iamfakeblood @russcuban @philcooper One of me mum's favourites: Gerry & The Pacemakers "I Like It"