Sunday, August 16, 2009

Aviva 'New dad' and 'Retired bikers' TV ad



As I said in a previous post, these two ads by AMV BBDO are the best ads on the box right now IMHO.

I know why I like them so much - it's because they seem so real. Are they actors? Are they real people? I don't know.

But these ads are believable. And that's what makes them so good. It helps that I'm a] a new dad and b] a biker. So perhaps I have a natural affinity towards these ads.

I don't know. What do you think?

Interesting to see that Aviva has its own YouTube channel too. Well, I say interesting. I'm not really sure if that's interesting at all. Perhaps in a geeky way. Did AMV set it up? Did Aviva?

So many questions. So little time to go and find the answers. If only I was Scamp. Then I would do this properly.

No comments: