Sunday, March 2, 2008

How do you react to this ad?

Does it make you throw up?

Does it make you think?

Does it make you feel ill?

Does it leave you cold?

How does it make you feel?

If you haven't seen it before, you won't know what it's advertising - and that should make it even more powerful for you.

When I first saw it, I knew the brand but that still didn't spoil it for me.

Have a look, see what you think.



Just as I was about to cry, it made me laugh out loud.

Then it made me feel a bit soft for making me think and feel.

Perhaps I'm just a bit too sentimental and schmaltzy for the UK.

If I like this ad, maybe my calling is in the US.

2 comments:

Hayes Thompson said...

The more people I show this ad to, the more it looks like I read this wrong. Everyone seems to think that the guy in the office is the baby grown up. Me, I just thought the stork was doing a really worthwhile job, whilst the guy was doing a really shit job. And the stork comes to rub it in. Haha. Either way, this ad really gets to me. Probably the music. That and the fact that I'm a soft, stupid shite. And I've started commenting on my own posts.

Age said...

haha,

I liked it, and I also think the guy at the end is the baby. The stork comes in to check on him and seems disappointed that the baby he worked so hard to deliver so many years ago isn't living up to it's potential...

Nice find anyways.