Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Which Games Console?

It does make me laugh, all this video game console crap.

And I find the whole PC vs. Mac thing pretty hilarious, too.

What do I mean? Well I just feel I have to chuckle whenever I hear someone slagging off PCs.

For a start, I was playing Karateka on a Mac Classic before most of these Apple fanboys were even able to walk.

So don't step to me like you love Macs and I don't.



But when was the last time you could open up your Mac to have a play inside? Instead, you send it off to get it back a few weeks later... a few hundred quid lighter.

And oh I'm sorry, what do Macs have inside these days? Intel dual core chips is it? So basically powered by PC power.

But Macs are just so user friendly!

Oh just grow up and go and buy a Sony Vaio. Just as beautiful, if not moreso, than a mac that looks like it's been designed in a private Zurich health clinic.

Anyway, I digress. You want a PC because you can play ridiculously fun and photo-real games. Which brings me to this hilarious little flow chart I ffffound.

No comments: