Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ambius wins best rebranding exercise, CorpComms 2007 Awards

No way.

Way.

The project that brought me to fst marketing.

The global rebrand of Rentokil Tropical Plants to Ambius.

It picked up best rebranding exercise at the CorpComms 2007 Awards, on November 28.

See the winners

I'm proud to have been involved. And grateful to have been asked to be a part of it.

I wrote the copy guidelines, strapline, website (www.ambius.co.uk ) and all the launch collateral, too.

It would be nice to see Ambius get the budget to do some advertising/marketing. They've got a good product and the proof that they can make a difference to businesses is 100% rock solid.

We'll know more about the effect the rebrand has had on their bottom line in March.

And if they ever do find the money for a campaign, I've got a few ideas up my sleeve.

No comments: